Sunday 21 August 2011

broken english ak wat! kau ape kesah?

assalamualaikum everybody! yo yo whats up yo.......

okeh where want to start?? from here.... i have one friend... one night i've messege her.. i said to her.. " i've saw ur car....' then she answered my question... "where did'n you see my car" i aswered back "at batu 7, around 9 oclock...' then she said akey... i asked again's what okey then the simple answered is NOTHING! erghhh... so k i can be patient... that is conjecture.. so just forget it... okeh then i trying asked she... 'da x nak keluar dgn ak skunk da" then she said ' ak skunk lepak dengan member2 jer' okeh for the statment.. who i'm??? i;m not member?? so who me??? okeh now i deleted she from my friend then i deleted the fon number.. now siriously.. i never contact she again... sweer... NEVER' now i remove all memoris me n u..... hmmm that all for to day... now weather is raining.. hmmm...now i feel cool... just alone at home.... then i wanna back my house.. but hmmm... so im here n just online fb.. or watch the movie.. or update my blogger.. now i was deleted my enemy's from my fb.. i've right to do this... so i must open new book.. must to changes anything.. can changes everything.. the prob is now.. want  or dont want?? right?? huhuhu... k i wanna out from this page.. the clock see to me.. then said.. "now 6.10pm'.. hmmmmm

Akhulihazawaastaufirullahiwalakum.. wasalamualaikum

selamat memburu lailatul qadar... wallahualam...

No comments:

Post a Comment